The exposition “Perfumes “Red Moscow” was opened within the framework of the project “Exhibit of the Month” on March 6.
A copy of the legendary perfume “Red Moscow” was presented to the citizens and made in the USSR in the early 80s of the XX century. The exhibit has excellent preservation - intact packaging and full bottle.
The first version of the fragrance appeared at the Brokar & Co factory in 1913. It was created for the Empress Maria Feodorovna, perfumer August Michel, in honor of the 300th anniversary of the Romanov reign.
The production of aroma was resumed by the New Dawn factory after the October Revolution of 1917 in 1925 under the name Red Moscow.
The perfume “Red Moscow” was transferred to the museum funds by a resident of Temirtau city Stepanova Valentina. Perfumes were purchased in the mid-1980s for 5 rubles 30 kopecks.