Intellectual training: “Cosmonaut Training School” started to the International Cosmonautics Day on April 7, 2022. During the intellectual training, young cosmonauts completed the following courses:
- History - where the tourists got acquainted with the discoverers of space, revealed space secrets;
- Biology - conducted a biological experiment on growing potatoes in hydroponics, tried food close to the conditions of space weightlessness;
- Physical training - revealed the meanings of the concepts: centrifuge, thermal chamber, isolation chamber, Khilov's swing. Also: they put on a stylized spacesuit, a test pilot helmet, tested themselves on the analogue of the “Barani chair”.
- Astronomy - found their cosmic address, and made up the starry sky of Temirtau city.
- Rocketry - carried out the reconstruction of “Satellite-1”, launch vehicles “East” and “Shuttle”.
At the end of the training, young cosmonauts from School No. 2 received a certificate “On passing the elementary school of cosmonauts”.