In 1991 the Republic of Kazakhstan declared itself the independent state. For last years life in all country and, certainly, in the city of Temirtau – the large industrial center of Kazakhstan radically changed.
In the exposition center – the state symbols of the Republic of Kazakhstan which unite two main sections of a hall.
The first section of a hall is devoted to the Leader of Independent Kazakhstan, the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan Nursultan Abishevich Nazarbayev which labor activity began exactly here, in the city of Temirtau at the Karaganda iron and steel works.
Now the city of Temirtau feels special attention of the Leader of the Republic. At the initiative of the President, within state programs in the city social objects open, the industrial base gets stronger. The special place in life of the city is taken by the Karaganda iron and steel works which has become youth, love, destiny of thousands temirtausets.
Scope of the tours conducted in the "Temirtau in days of Independence of RK" hall:
1. "On December 1 – Day of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan"
2. "Temirtau – the city of the first President of RK"
3. "Travel with the Constitution"
4. "Temirtau in days of Independence of RK"
5. "On December 16 – the Independence Day of the Republic of Kazakhstan" interactive and informative game
6. "State symbols and symbols of independence of Kazakhstan"
7. "History of formation of symbols through a prism of heraldry, a veksilologiya, numismatics"
8. "Travel 2030"
9. "Day of the Republic"
10. "Virtual travel across Astana" multimedia excursion.