An interactive game “Language quest” was launched in the museum of Temirtau city on 3 June, 2021.The task of the quest with the help of the guide is to go through the locations and, having completed the task, get the code word. The guide is in the chest and locked with a key. To open it you should to find the corresponding key in the bags by touch.
After overcoming the obstacle, picking up the key, the participants visit locations:
- where, having deciphered the cuneiform, they find ceramic dishes with pictographic writing and decipher the letter;
- learn the greeting in different languages;
- learn language of the deaf;
- reveal the secret of the black box, where for correctly guessed answers, and build a tower of friendship;
- dance to the music of different nations;
- play folk games.
The quest was attended by the pupils of Children and Youth Center “Arcelor Mittal Temirtau”.